Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Employed!

Hey there.

I have good news. Great news, actually. I got a job!

Last Monday I was interviewed for a position as a dog nanny and personal cook (at a Bentley, Range Rover, Jaguar dealership haha). A week went by and I convinced myself that I didn't get it. Fortunately, last night I got an email from the employer saying that their interviewing process was over, and they would like for me to work for them!

The position starts on December 3rd. The hours are 8-5ish (awesome!). I will be looking after a nine month old Labradoodle, walking him three times a day, playing with him, and baking him yummy treats. I will also be preparing meals for the humans throughout the week, too.

a google image of a labradoodle

Now, in the mean time, I will be planning menues and recipes for the family. I'm going to look into Christmas cookies to make for them and freeze (for them to eat while I'm back home during Christmas). I'm also going to research information about labradoodle puppies, just so I'm not surprised when the little rascal misbehaves.

I'm ecstatic about this fresh beginning. I really can't wait to spend my days with a puppy. Eeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment